I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend. (J.R.R.Tolkien, The Two Towers)

When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.

Marko Kloos "Why the Gun is Civilization"

Monday, May 08, 2006

My Aura Colour is Physical Tan.



Over the past 2 months, I've done that test 4 times and each time it came out the same. Except for the part about being rigid and inflexible, I think it describes me fairly accurately.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Madcap said...

Well, you could prove to us all that you aren't rigid and inflexible by posting some pictures of you from that yoga class you're taking. Wasn't that you who said you were taking yoga? ;-)

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger H. Stallard said...

Who me??? Howard might be taking yoga classes but not me. I started them once upon a time, a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away but there was a time conflict between them and my Karate studio so I had to drop them.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger CG said...

My faith in online quizzes is restored! And Harold, toad frogs are NOT flexible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader <