I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend. (J.R.R.Tolkien, The Two Towers)

When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.

Marko Kloos "Why the Gun is Civilization"

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ginseng




Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait a minute. Thats ginsing. i thought it was woodbine. . . . i am going to have to take a closer look at what I thought was woodbine

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Reminds me of the Newgrass Revival song "Ginseng Sullivan". Used to be a fella could make a living off a patch of ginseng...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader <