I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend. (J.R.R.Tolkien, The Two Towers)

When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.

Marko Kloos "Why the Gun is Civilization"

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Is That Dog Wearing a Dress?


Yes, that's a bulldog in a dress. But what's really odd is that he (the man not the dog) is preaching. I've been listening for the last 20 minutes and he's not made a single point that I can follow. Now the real question I have is..."Was the dog already asleep when the show started or did his preaching put it to sleep?" Ah, now it makes sense...he just came to the end of the program and the last 3 minutes his point was crystal clear...we should be ashamed of our self and the country will go to the dogs(thus the sleeping dog prop) if we don't send him a tax deductible love offering or buy his videos.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader <