I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend. (J.R.R.Tolkien, The Two Towers)

When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.

Marko Kloos "Why the Gun is Civilization"

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Infestation


OK people, I need some help here...

I go away for a weekend and what do I find when I get back??? I've got an infestation of gremlins, that's what. If you wait long enough they will appear on my blog. Clicking on them sends them off into electronic neverland for a while but they eventually come back. Water doesn't do anything to them but definitely shorts out the keyboard. Magnets don't faze them but now I got little black places shaped like the magnet all over my monitor screen.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Madcap said...

I think they're a physical manifestation of your interior psychic disturbance, Howard. You're experiencing a conflict between your inner peacenik (who just wants hugs and a toke) and your gun-totin', cookie-lovin' cop persona. All I can recommend is analysis, chocolate, and maybe colonic irrigation. Best of luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader <