I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend. (J.R.R.Tolkien, The Two Towers)

When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.

Marko Kloos "Why the Gun is Civilization"

Friday, December 02, 2005

The Picture Says It All

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

Yo quiero Taco Bell!

(Or was that a donut?)

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger CG said...

hey you, what about the cop shooting off his revolver outside the police station in Coeburn?

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger H. Stallard said...

I can't really say too much right now as the investigation is still going on. When I can, I'll post all of the details. Here's a lead to one of the local papers.

http://www.timesnews.net/article.dna?_StoryID=3579146

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha, Oh i like that one.

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know why i have never visited your blog before, but i will definitly be back, your really funny ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader <